4/16/2011

Farmer's Market - Downtown Dallas

Dallas in the background Wow! Watermelon, peaches, plums, pineapple Pepper Paradise! (I'm in love) And, the flowers! Impatiens, salvia, geraniums, roses and more



Hey! Considering it was Saturday, we decided to take a drive to the heart of Dallas. As it happened, we stumbled upon the Dallas Farmer's Market. We're talking food, fruit, fresh vegetables and music! My kind of place! This was by far the BEST EVER Farmer's Market we've seen. All the produce is Texas grown, prices were more than reasonable......AND, they were handing out samples! We sampled our way through on watermelon, oranges, cucumber, pineapple, mango, papaya, jicama, plums and the best tomatoe I've had in a long time.


Then there were the herbs and flowers. Oh my gosh. Herbs of every flavor and flowers, some of which I've never heard of. The Farmer's Market is open every day of the week, so I know where I'll be shopping! After enjoying the Farmer's Market, we did a bit more driving uptown, then hit a Sonic on the way home.


Dallas, so far, is looking pretty good!

1 comment:

Seven said...

Yum! It's gorgeous looking. Look at those peppers! Mmmmm