5/03/2011

I Forgot!!

I completely forgot I had promised to take a picture of H. leaving for work all dressed up! He did start his new job yesterday, and looked quite dashing in his new duds... :)
I promise I will have camera in hand tomorrow morning and post him here for you to see!

We have been through some terrible thunderstorms here...rain, hail, thunder, lightning and wind. Thankfully, today, the sky is blue and the sun is shining again. Jack does NOT like the stormy weather. It is almost impossible to coax him outside, and he jumps when the thunder crackles. Poor thing.

Tomorrow, I will begin searching for a job for myself. ---I'd love to seek out something I've never done before but always wanted to....like bartending! But, obviously I have zero experience and who in their right mind would hire someone with no experience to mix martinis or blend margaritas? Yeah. Alright, guess I'll look for something in what I know. Good thing we're in Dallas, because I hear there's a whole lot of need for Title Researchers. And that is right up my alley! I know it will pay extremely well, so when I land the job, we will be finding another car and doing a little clothes shopping again. It's like deja vu.

2 comments:

Smokey said...

Cindy, surely in all those RV Happy Hour experiences you have picked up some drink mixing experience! :-D

HB said...

LOL, Smokey!