5/04/2011

Off To Work



It's barely 7:00 a.m., but he's on his way out the door to begin his 30 minute commute.

Picture as promised. :)


The days of internet are quite nice when you're job hunting. Go to the website of a company, and many have the option of submitting your resume right there. So, I've done that for three companies today. I have had one reply already...'Thank you, however, we don't have any positions available right now.' --On a lighter note though, she did comment that I have impressive qualifications, and she would be forwarding my resume on to someone else for their review. Encouraging, right? I thought so.

4 comments:

Smokey said...

Quite the dapper guy, that Henry! :-) Best wishes on finding a great job too, Cindy.

Anonymous said...

They grow up sooo fast! ; ) Off to his first day of school, I mean work......

Renee and Dave said...

Dave's comment: "That doesn't look Henry. Is that Henry?"

I assume it's because the baseball cap is missing...

Renee

Seven said...

That's how I see my dad! Reminds me of growing up :)