1/27/2011

Sophie Kinsella and I

My days have been spent lounging around in the motorhome and lounging out in the sun relaxing with a good book. I believe I'm on my fourth book since we arrived here, but rule #1 is 'only read when the sun is shining so you can work on the tan at the same time.' - My tan is coming along nicely, and the Sophie Kinsella books have been so fun. Her books are funny, lighthearted and easy to identify with. No huge brainpower is required to read them, which I love. I just want to be swept into someone else's life for a few hours of entertainment.

Sound like a boring life? I suppose it could be boring if you're used to running all the time between work, errands and grocery shopping. As for me, I am not bored in the least and quite frankly, I find myself feeling the most relaxed when we are sitting in one place in between jobs.

No comments: