8/03/2011

Building from the rug Up...says Amanda

Andalusia
Amanda arrives in Dallas tomorrow morning! Her and I (or is it 'she and I'?) have been scouring the internet for a rug for the living room, and we finally found one that does not need to be shipped. It's called Andalusia and it's from West Elm. Amanda said we're going to build from the rug up, so we are ready! Henry and I are picking the rug up tonight so it will be in the room when Amanda arrives.

Her plane gets in at 10:30 a.m., so I will pick her up and we'll probably come back to the condo. so she can check it out, then we're off to the stores! I'm really hoping we can find all the furniture at one location and have it delivered at one time, but who knows. It may not work out that way, but that is the plan.

She has requested manicotti for dinner, so after shopping, we'll come home and I'll start cooking!

****Scratch this rug.**** Henry and I went to pick up the rug last night, only to learn that shipping and receiving had returned it to their corporate warehouse. Apparently, the salesperson I spoke to failed to put a hold on the rug.  Quite frustrating. Henry saw another one he liked at West Elm, so Amanda and I will make that our first stop so she can take a look at it. Headed to the airport in about an hour to pick her up!

No comments: