8/06/2011

Power Shopping

Whew. Not really being much of a shopper myself, yesterday wore me out. But, we had a blast!! First we found our rugs. For The living room we ended up with an 8X10, and a 5X8 for the bedroom. With alot of help from the nice kid at West Elm, we managed to get both rugs in the car. The fun part was getting them out of the car and up to the condo. An 8X10 wool rug is HEAVY, and long....and did I mention heavy? We got it in though and it looks amazing.

By the time the stores were closing and the sun went down, we had most every single piece of furniture purchased with scheduled deliveries set up for Wednesday. Pieces we could fit in the car, we did. One bar stool, one seating cube, a vey cool photographer's floor lamp, a wall clock and one nightstand. I'm not sure what Henry thought when we got back to the condo., but Amanda and I had SOOO much fun. She took a picture of every item we bought, so she could show her Dad when we got home.  Today, we continue on. I hope my shins and my knee hold up. :))

The Rug-It has shades of taupe and gray, depending on light and the time of day. Very soft under the feet.
My chair for the living room. It looks a bit darker in this picture compared to what I remember. Fortunately, Amanda thought to ask for a swatch.
The very cool photographer's floor lamp.

Our seating cubes. We got two of these, and they were an end of the day find, but we loved the color and they look great in here!

No comments: