8/02/2011

How New Yorkers See The U.S.

Click on the map to enlarge it

I stole this from our daughter's site. You can click on the title of this post for the original link. As Amanda says on her site, this is hilarious. I seriously believe New Yorkers see their city as the only city in the U.S. and they're not even sure that there are people outside their own state.  Notice the author of this map doesn't bother to include Alaska or Hawaii, Texas is 'the south' and California is 'wine vacations'.  Reminds me of a cruise we took a few years ago. My daughter and I went on a trail ride in Cozumel and were visiting with a couple from New York City. As we returned to the corral, the woman asked if any of us knew what the 'mud nests' on the ground were. Amanda and I just looked at each other shocked that the woman had absolutely no idea what the cow pies were. Really?? Are they seriously that out of touch with the rest of the country?

No comments: