2/13/2011

Out And About


Guess who?


Once a hotel, now a Bed and Breakfast est. 1898

Lone Star Beer - see it?


I liked this building for some reason.
Okay, so today was one of those days. I had to get out and do something. Anything. We grabbed the camera and the dog and off we went. There are lots of farm roads crisscrossing small towns around here and the pictures above are from one of those towns. Old buildings and dirt roads. Very few people and hardly any traffic. Right up my alley.
We did see the two cutest baby deer though....unfortunately though, as soon as the door of the Jeep opened, they were gone. So, no picture of them. That was our lazy Sunday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Dave & Renee said...

I can relate to the need to get out & do something...anything! Managed to pick up another cold, so have been basically house-bound since last Thurs. AARRGGHH!! Cool places you stumbled across. Makes me want to explore some different places...

Thanks for the notice of your blog. I've added you to my Favorites, so will be checking back often. The blog thing is something still on my to do list.

Renee

HB said...

Thanks, Renee!
Take care of that cold. If the weather would make up its mind, sure would help.