5/16/2007

The Golden Heart City


It's been 6 days since my last post because we made the trip to Fairbanks from Anchorage, spent a day and a half getting set up (we are going to be here for 4 months, so we want everything perfect), then we've been learning about the campground I will be managing for the summer. We definitely have had some busy days, but think we're going to like it here a lot. We can pretty much run it the way we want, and can even sell snack items for example, as long as we purchase the items, we don't have to share the profit with the campground!
It will get extremely busy, and I'll probably not have any days off, but I will meet lots of people, and it should be fun! Luckily, both my kids are planning trips to come see us!
The weather here has been amazing! Warm and sunny, not windy and cold like most everywhere else we'd been.

Again, Life Is Good!

No comments: