4/29/2009

Swine Flu..Spreading Quickly


This morning's news: 1st Swine Flu death in U.S. (click on title for the link)

A Mexican toddler out of Brownsville, Texas died from Swine Flu. The toddler and his parents are illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. seeking medical treatment.

Close the borders! They say it's 'too late' to do that. Yet, common sense tells me if the borders were closed, it would slow down the number of infected persons coming in to the U.S. thereby giving us an opportunity to get control of this.

I was just telling my husband this morning that the illegals will cross the border to get free medical treatment as their country is running out of medication. Then I turn on my computer and yup!

This thing is spreading fast, and I suspect there are far more fatalities in Mexico than are being reported. We are never told everything because they don't want to panic the general public, so you have to surmise things are worse than they seem.

Expect WHO to raise the Pandemic level, and expect hundreds more cases to show up all across the U.S. But, don't expect them to close the border. That would just make too much sense.

No comments: